- White audio cassette with colored transparent stickers
- High duty 2-Side 380 g/m² cardboard cover
- 3x Postcards 400 g/m² matt FSC® cardboard
- Packed in a transparent display bag
- Technics Tape Master & Dubbed on Otari DP-8
- Ships in a nice lil box
Includes unlimited streaming of Back & Forth
via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.
Vague Contrast bundles the creative expression of Silberfischer (Elke Riethmüller) and Emseatee (Leigh Redding), merging them into one seamless new soundscape. Combining light atmospheres and melodies by Emseatee from Oxford, with often dark but never disturbing audio elements provided by Silberfischer from Berlin. Started as a collaborative Project between the two living in different countries, the release debuts their vision of sending, editing and arranging audio tracks back and forth. Expanding the audio and geographical borders the Ep features remixes by Theatre of Delays from Andalucía and Max Grey from London, adding their own layer to an already collaborative project.
released May 11, 2018
- Written & Produced by Elke Riethmüller & Leight Redding
- Mastering by Lopazz
- Cover Artwork by Silberfischer
- Published by Modularfield 2018